InterfaceLIFT menubar applet for Mac OS X
- Supports multi-monitor setups and ultra high resolution displays
- Automatically detects your Mac's screen size(s)
- Unobtrusively notifies you when new wallpaper is available
- Downloads and applies wallpaper with one click
- Licensed for use on all Macs you personally use
Macdrops, the Official Mac OS X client for InterfaceLIFT, is the most convenient way to get stunning desktop wallpaper for your Mac.
When a new wallpaper is featured, a green dot will appear next to the 'IFL' icon in your menubar.
Just open the menu to view a preview image and read the photographer's description.
Clicking the 'Set as Desktop Background' button instantly saves the correctly-sized image to your computer and applies the wallpaper to your Mac's Desktop.
- Software Compatibility
- Macdrops is compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. The application is cryptographically signed with our Apple Developer ID making the app secure and Gatekeeper-ready.
- Wallpaper Sizes
- All wallpaper image sizes offered on InterfaceLIFT are fully supported in Macdrops. Yes, even ultra high definition resolutions for the 5k iMac and Retina Macbooks!
- And if you're running some non-standard screen resolution, Macdrops will automatically select the best match for you. Excellent!
- Multi-Monitor Support
- Macdrops supports both single display and multi-monitor setups with different display resolutions. Just select your target screen (by display resolution) in the drop-down menu. The app will grab the appropriately-sized image and apply it to the display you've indicated.
- Try Before You Buy
- Not sure that you can afford a meager $9 for a slick, efficient user-interface to your favorite wallpaper site? No problem, just download the Macdrops free trial ↓ to see what all the fuss is about.
- I'm confident you'll love it enough to register the app. And unlike a fancy cup of coffee, Macdrops can be enjoyed over and over again. Thank you for supporting small, independent web sites like InterfaceLIFT.
- First Launch Experience
- Remember, Macdrops is a menu-bar applet. When you first launch it by double-clicking its icon look for a new "IFL" menu on your Mac's menu bar (as shown above). Click on that menu to get started and to enter your registration code.
- The applet will be auto-launched any time you login to your computer so it is always available. You can always select the Quit option in the Macdrops menu to prevent auto-launching on future logins.
- Ready to Buy
- Purchase now for unlimited use: Buy Macdrops v1.1 →
Copyright © 2017 L-bow Grease, LLC.
This app benefits from MAAttachedWindow code by Matt Gemmell.