InterfaceLIFT menubar applet for Mac OS X
- NEW: supports multi-monitor setups
- Automatically detects your Mac's screen size
- Discretely notifies you when new wallpaper is available
- Downloads and applies wallpaper with one click
Macdrops, the Official Mac OS X client for InterfaceLIFT, is the most convenient way to get stunning desktop wallpaper for your Mac.
When a new wallpaper is featured, a green dot will appear next to the 'IFL' icon in your menubar.
Just open the menu to view a preview image and read the photographer's description.
Clicking the 'Set as Desktop Background' button instantly saves the correctly-sized image to your computer and applies the wallpaper to your Mac's Desktop.
- Software Compatibility
- Macdrops is compatible with both Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks) and 10.10 (Yosemite) and is cryptographically signed with our Apple Developer ID making the app secure and Gatekeeper-ready.
- Wallpaper Sizes
- All wallpaper image sizes offered on InterfaceLIFT are fully supported in Macdrops. Even 2880x1800, 3360x2100, and 3840x2160 wallpapers for the Retina Macbook Pro!
- And if you're running some non-standard screen resolution, Macdrops will automatically select the best match for you.
- Multi-Monitor Support
- Macdrops now supports multi-monitor setups. Just select your target screen in the drop-down menu. The app will grab the appropriately-sized image and apply it to the display you've indicated.
- Try Before You Buy
- Not sure that you can afford a measly $6 for a slick, efficient user-interface to your favorite wallpaper site? No problem, just download the Macdrops free trial ↓ to see what all the fuss is about.
- I'm confident you'll love it enough to register the app. And unlike a cup of coffee, Macdrops can be enjoyed over and over again.
Copyright © 2017 L-bow Grease, LLC.
This app benefits from MAAttachedWindow code by Matt Gemmell.