Icon Submission Instructions
All icon sets available on InterfaceLIFT are original artwork submitted by their creators.
Only the highest quality icon sets are selected by our editors to be featured on the main site for download by millions of visitors.
Please follow these simple guidelines when submitting icon sets to InterfaceLIFT.com:
- Only submit family-friendly, culturally-sensitive content. Icon sets that are inappropriate for young audiences or may be considered offensive to individuals or groups of people will not be accepted.
- Do not submit icons that contain any trademarked or copyrighted material. In particular, plagiarism of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Feel free to submit multiple versions of your icon sets for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, or Linux.
- Please limit each icon set in your submission to no more than 10.0 MB in size.
- Icon sets must be packaged in either .ZIP, .DMG, or .TAR archives.
- Do not submit the same icon set for consideration more than one time unless you have dramatically improved the quality or scope of th set. Duplicate submissions will be disqualified. If you find an error in your submission, you may resubmit it a single time by filling out the submission form again. Please enter the exact same title for your icon set as the original submission when you resubmit.
Please login or create your free account below in order to submit icon sets to InterfaceLIFT.
Existing Users Login Here:
Can't login? We can send you a password reminder.
Don't have an account yet? What are you waiting for? Register for free below.
New User Registration
Complete the form below to create your free account.
After you submit this form watch for an email from us. Click the verification link contained in the email to complete your registration.
Why Should I Create an Account?
A free user account provides the following benefits to frequent visitors to InterfaceLIFT:
- Help decide which wallpapers are featured by voting for your favorite submissions in The Loupe.
- Participate in the wallpaper discussion threads by posting your own comments.
- Keep track of images in your own favorites list.
- Create your own customized user profile or portfolio page.
- Submit your own wallpaper creations to share with the world!
- View live charts of the your submissions' download stats.