Wallpaper Submission Instructions
All wallpapers available on InterfaceLIFT are original artwork submitted by their creators. Once uploaded, images appear on The Loupe within 12 hours where they are voted on by the community.
Only the highest quality images are selected by our users to be featured on the main site for download by millions of visitors for personal use as desktop wallpapers.
- Only submit family-friendly, culturally-sensitive content. Images that are inappropriate for young audiences or may be considered offensive to individuals or groups of people will not be accepted.
- Do not submit images that contain any trademarked or copyrighted material. They will be rejected.
- Please do no submit any images containing identifiable faces of individuals, including public figures or celebrities.
- Do not submit the same image for consideration more than one time. Duplicate submissions will be disqualified unless you have dramatically improved the quality of the image. If you find an error in your submission, you may resubmit it a single time by filling out the submission form again. Please enter the exact same title for your wallpaper as the original submission when you resubmit.
- An aspect ratio of 16:10 is required with minimum dimensions of 4096x2560 pixels. 6400x4000 is preferred when available. Do not upscale.
- Files must be saved as TIFF images in the "sRGB" color space. 16-bit images are preferred. Use LZW or ZIP lossless compression. Be sure to flatten layers prior to exporting your file!
- Do not use the JPEG format or the "Adobe RGB" colorspace anywhere in your workflow. Shoot RAW or 16-bit TIFF.
- Post-processing should be minimal and conducted with great care. If you are not an expert, less is always more.
- Files in your submission should be no more than 120.0 MB in size each.
- Feel free to submit a second aspect ratio file of the same image. This could be an ultra-wide, multi-monitor version or a special crop meant for a particular device.
Please login or create your free account below in order to submit wallpaper to InterfaceLIFT.
Existing Users Login Here:
Can't login? We can send you a password reminder.
Don't have an account yet? What are you waiting for? Register for free below.
New User Registration
Complete the form below to create your free account.
After you submit this form watch for an email from us. Click the verification link contained in the email to complete your registration.
Why Should I Create an Account?
A free user account provides the following benefits to frequent visitors to InterfaceLIFT:
- Help decide which wallpapers are featured by voting for your favorite submissions in The Loupe.
- Participate in the wallpaper discussion threads by posting your own comments.
- Keep track of images in your own favorites list.
- Create your own customized user profile or portfolio page.
- Submit your own wallpaper creations to share with the world!
- View live charts of the your submissions' download stats.